Why Get Kids Into Robotics?
During the classes, students learn through:
- Hands-on building exercises.
- Guided instruction emphasizing the math, science and technology concepts. It is an integrated math and science curriculum.
- Teaming up to develop skills in communication and cooperation.
- Using creative problem solving on challenges issued after each topic. Most solutions require right brain thinking. Problem solving techniques are presented as part of course.
- Solving “challenges” which involves good time management, resource allocation, and analysis. All of these skills are key parts of project management.
- In programming the robot, students will learn about sequential tasks required to solve problems.